Monday, January 15, 2007

Adding stuff

I just updated Blogger to allow for some additional savviness, and lo and behold, the problem I had had with it earlier (and why I was maintaining a variety of blogs for each course) has been fixed. There are now labels attached to the posts, subcategories (OOOOOHH! OOH-OOH! GENRES!!) which indicate thematic links between posts, and a handy index to the right. For example, I've just added "Question of the week" as a label: I'll try to come up with others (maybe, for ease of comfort, "Off topic" will be one of them) as I go.

By the way, the bookstore is not the evil culprit in our ongoing struggle to get the Introduction: crazy evil bastards at the distributors are dicking us around. If we do not have an answer very, very soon, we may all get legally sanctioned photocopies of the book instead.

No comments: