Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mail is down - sign-up sheet on door

Although it's not an excuse for not updating faithfully, you should all be aware that the university's mail server has gone kablooey, so I haven;t had an email in three days. You may have been sent messages about "undeliverable": but like every girlfriend ever told me, it's not you, it's me.

Also, for those CONSPICUOUSLY absent today, there was a sign-up sheet passed around for presentations. It's on my door (CE-263C) and will be brought to class. But heads up: the last day is all dibbed so, you snooze you lose, early bird gets the worm, first come first served, colder than a witch's naughty bits, and so forth.

And look what I just came across: Martin Sexton, "Women and Wine," from his album In the Journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good tune.